Get in touch
Connect on social media
Use the chat
You are welcome to use the chat on this page anytime.
You will receive a reply within 2 days.
Let me try to answer the most common questions
It's a good question to ask. 🙂 Learn more in the section About.
You will find additional information about this project and its author there. You can double-check Pavel's background on his website or social media as well.
You can start by following me on Instagram where I post about the opportunities for youth on daily bases both in feed and stories. If you like some event, subscribe (you can cancel anytime) and access all the information to apply for it with your account on this website. If you have troubles with writing your application, you can always upgrade and I will gladly guide you through the process.
You can reach me on all social media listed below this FAQ, or use the popup chat on this website or you are welcome to email me anytime - email@example.com . I usually answer in the next 1-2 days, even on weekend.
You can subscribe to the newsletter in the very top part of the website. Just click the button. You would receive a nice summary with the most interesting and still active opportunities for youth to join. The newsletter arrives on monthly bases but if there's some great event not to be missed, I will send an extra email.
- Essential plan is for free.
- You will become part of a community of like-minded young people that you will able to meet on Discord. (to be launched in the mid of March 2023)
- This plan will automatically include your email in the monthly newsletter (you can unsubscribe anytime). In case of a special project offer or discount, you will receive an extra email.
- You will get invited to follow our Instagram and other social media.
- When I publish new tips and tricks regarding the applications, writing CVs, planning your trips on a project and more, you will know first.
- With a combination of these channels, I will make sure you won't miss any interesting opportunity.
- You will receive everything that's included in the "Essential plan" - details in the previous section.
- You will get instant access to any posted opportunity (it's over 100 each month) with all the details on how to apply, what conditions to meet and more.
- If you ask me for any opportunity like "Hey Pavel, I'm looking for a scholarship to study in Belgium" or "I'm free in July, where I travel for a fully-funded youth exchange this time", I will look it up just for you up to 3 times each month.
- If you are selected for an opportunity and let me know, I will help to plan your trip and with other arrangements.
- You will receive everything that's included in the "Essential and Advanced plans" - details in the previous section.
- On top of that, you can take advantage of a virtual meeting on any preferred platform Skype, Google Meets, Zoom, Teams, ... to consult your application, CV or other materials you're applying with. This can be done each month.
- The prices are rather symbolic and try to mirror the financial possibilities of young people and students around the world.
- The subscription model serves to compensate dozens of hours spent on researching, designing and posting of the opportunities.
- The events and opportunities published every day on social media are often fully-funded - you don't usually pay to apply or neither after your selection.